How to get your Calgary house sold for more money and faster!
- Curb Appeal: Whatever needs doing here should be done: scraping and painting of wood trim, leveling concrete pavers (replace any broken ones), weeding all flower beds, spruce up the bark mulch, mow the lawn, replace broken downspouts.... you get the idea!
- Trim hedges and trees, front back.
- With Calgary winters garages are handy. Garages should be cleaned and de-cluttered. The garage door should get a tune up: check out this you tube video.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeoCzLHUXCo for maintaining the garage door.
- Give the house a tune-up! All doors open and close properly... no squeaks, all windows and fly screens in good shape, all light bulbs are working etc.
- Clean and de-clutter throughout, especially the closets!
- To sell your house in Calgary it is essential that you know the market in your area and house style. Then, price the property accordingly... Check out a great Realtor in Calgary for more ideas and help.. http://www.paulthomasrealty.ca/ This will get you the best price when you sell in Calgary!